1, 2, Fizz. 4, Buzz, Fizz. 7, 8, Fizz. Buzz, 11, Fizz.
13, 14, Fizz Buzz!
Welcome to Fizz Buzz, an independent software development and consulting business located in Brookline, MA.
I'm Andy Dennie, Founder and President of Fizz Buzz. With over 25 years of software development experience under my belt, I've been-there-done-that, but I have to say that the current environment is amazing for the way that it enables the creation of software products via high-value and low-cost tools, technologies, and platforms.
At Fizz Buzz, I specialize in the development of Android applications and their associated back-end web services. If you have a project that requires these abilities, I'd love to talk with you about it.
In addition to performing "standard" software consulting work for clients, I enjoy working with entrepreneurs, small businesses, and early-stage startups, and can assist them in the following ways:
- providing a high level technical assessment of a product idea to better understand scope, risk, and technical alternatives, and to identify potentially overlooked requirements or opportunities
- translating a functional design into an effective project plan with small, phased tasks that provide incremental, cohesive capabilities
- building a prototype to evaluate usability
- implementing a proof-of-concept project to validate technical feasibility
- building an MVP (minimum viable product) to facilitate customer feedback or to show to investors
- building a complete product ready for customers
If you'd like to chat about some work you need done, drop me a line at email@example.com.
Want to keep up with Fizz Buzz happenings? You know the drill...