Just a quick note for you fb-android-dagger users out there... I just released a new version of fb-android-dagger. Pretty minor update, but a few things to note:
- I've updated the dagger dependency in the POM to version 1.2.1 (the latest). There's a 2.0 version of dagger coming out at some point, but for now, this is what we've got.
- The POM file dependencies on the Android SDK and the Support v4 library have been updated to the latest versions. I also switched over to using the groupId/artifactId/version values created by the Maven Android SDK Deployer, rather than the ones from Maven Central (which are unofficial and outdated).
- Misc other minor POM file updates.
- Thanks to a contribution from Tobias Preuss, the dependency on Guava has been removed.
Get it from Github or from Maven Central using:
<dependency> <groupId>com.fizz-buzz</groupId> <artifactId>fb-android-dagger</artifactId> <version>1.0.5</version> </dependency>